Monday, September 26, 2011

The Stamp Fairy - new release plus SPARKLE!



PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!




Hello everyone! The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog has a great challenge for you - ADD SPARKLE to your projects! AND to make it easier on you, we are extending each challenge for 2 weeks, so you have more time to get your projects done & submitted! NO excuses now!!!!

So, this is your second week reminder post......get your cards done & join us!!!!!

I will have 3 posts for Mondays, so please be sure to scroll down to see them ALL!!!! THANKS so much!!!!


Here is my card:





This week I have used BARRY BEDTIME, and I have coloured him with Copics and added rhinestones in the center of the circles to give it sparkle. The paper is from Basic Grey (Euphoria, I THINK) The little metal epoxy clip is from my stash - finally found a good reason to use it!!! So cute!!!!

I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!
Check back next week for another great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT week!!
Chris

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous new release and your card is gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

Annette said...

Wow, Barry looks cool in yellow. Love the sparkles too.
Annette
xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Chris.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the papers you used and the gems you added are perfect, love it xxx

Blog Archive