Monday, October 24, 2011

Stamp Fairy Halloween card - 2nd week of challenge reminder!!!!


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!








Hello everyone! The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog has a great challenge for you - HALLOWEEN


AND to make it easier on you, we are extending each challenge for 2 weeks, so you have more time to get your projects done & submitted! NO excuses now!!!!

I will have 3 posts for Mondays, so please be sure to scroll down to see them ALL!!!! THANKS so much!!!!


Here is my card:





This week I have used 4 stamps from the STAMP FAIRY - Barry Halloween sets and I have coloured them all with Copics. I used the png files that you get when you purchase these images, and layered them all to look like a scene! The clouds and moon are from Barry Spooky Bats set. The CS is Basic Black (SU) and the DP is from a polka dot pack from Michael's - I needed it for a specific project and have tons left!!! The bats are popped out from the original bats on the moon with my Martha Stewart bat punch, and I added a few more for effect.


I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!

There is also a HUGE Sale going on at the STAMP FAIRY shop....so get your images now at amazing prices!!!!!!

Check back next week for another great challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT
week!!
Chris

4 comments:

Annette said...

Love the images you've selected, and so great to see so many of them in your card. The bats are great too. Love how they pop off the page.
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Wow your images are gorgeous:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, what a fantastic idea to use three Barrys in one card, love it :) Xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive