Monday, November 21, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs challenge - Colour Challenge


**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has another great COLOUR challenge for you - use ORANGE, YELLOW, and BROWN

Our sponsor this week is FRED, SHE SAID....Tracey has some GREAT images so go check it out!!!  AND, the DT were fortunate to get some GREAT images to use!!!!


Here is my card:


I have used Barely Banana, Really Rust & Chocolate Chip CS (SU).  I stamped a leaf on the yellow paper to create a background, then added the birds and the image - both from Fred, She Said.  The sentiment is from High Hopes.   I have coloured the image with Copics

Head over to Fred, She Said and check out her other great images!!! AND, go to the challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's creations!!! FAB as always!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive