Monday, November 7, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs challenge - Stitch it up!

**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has another great challenge for you - STITCH IT UP!!! So you can use real or faux stitching - its up to you!!!!

Our sponsor this week is TIFFANY'S DOODLES, a brand new sponsor for us...and we are THRILLED to have her!!!! AND, the DT were fortunate to get some GREAT images to use!!!!

I have used my new We R Memory Keepers SEW EASY from Simon Says Stamp for the first time, it's really cool actually!!!! Easy peasy!!!!

Here is my card, using IBIS:
(I chose this images because I saw TONS of Ibis' when I was in Australia!!!)



Head over to Tiffany's Doodles and check out her other great images!!! AND, go to the challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's creations!!! FAB as always!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

2 comments:

Annette said...

It is nice to create something that evokes a nice memory. Fab card Chris, and lovely stitiching. Annette xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Oh how cute is this!:) Sandra H

Blog Archive