Monday, November 28, 2011

Stamp Fairy SKETCH Challenge & Finish the inside of your card


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!




Hello everyone! The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog has a great SKETCH with a twist for you this week - use the awesome sketch AND finish the inside of your card!  FUN eh??

AND to make it easier on you, we are extending each challenge for 2 weeks, so you have more time to get your projects done & submitted! NO excuses now!!!!

I will have 3 posts for Mondays, so please be sure to scroll down to see them ALL!!!! THANKS so much!!!!


Here is my card:



This week I have used BARRY PEEKER for my card.  The CS is Soft Sky (SU) and the DP is from a pack called A Beautiful Life by My Minds Eye.
The sentiment is from my favourite go-to set from Simon Says Stamp Exclusives

I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!


Check back next week for another card with this sketch & a new release image!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT
week!!
Chris

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Wow this is just so lovely:) Sandra H

Anne said...

cute as a button Chris, love the bemused expression on his face:)
Anne x

Annette said...

I love Barry bear, he is so cute. Nice papers too, they really go well together. I like how you matched the inside using the sketch too. Annette xx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. The papers are fab and Barry is so cute.
Nikki x

Unknown said...

Awww what a cutie, love the papers and colours xxx

Blog Archive