Monday, December 12, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Christmas PLUS use BRADS!!!


**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has another great challenge for you - Make a CHRISTMAS card or project and USE BRADS!!! 

Our sponsor this week is NICECRANE DESIGNS.....the DT were fortunate to get some GREAT images to use so make sure you check them all out!!!!


Here is my card

This image is really cute & reminds me a lot of when I was growing up! Our dogs ALWAYS had their own stockings and they had a "treat wreath" so every day before Christmas they would get 1 cookie.  On Christmas Eve there would be a BIG TREAT for them. It always hung on my parent's fireplace & every dog we ever had would always sit & stare at the wreath until they got their cookie! LOL Too funny!!!  I have coloured the image with Copics.

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive