Monday, February 27, 2012

Love to Create - Stitching (faux or real)


Please scroll down to see my other post for today! THANKS!

For our next challenge at LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG, we have a great challenge for you - STITCHING (faux or real)

Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish,  so be sure to check out the other DT girlies creations and join us!!!

Here is my card for the week! 

I have used paper from my scraps bin, so not even sure where they are from, although I'm pretty sure the DP is from SU. I have used my We R Memory Keepers SEW EASY kit that I got from Simon Says Stamp! It makes stitching easy & fun....and I don't have to haul out the sewing machine!!!!


Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning Chris just love this image:)

Blog Archive