Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pike's Playground challenge...

Another card for another challenge...wheeeee!!! I LOVE having weekends for fun!!!!!  I get so much accomplished in my craft room!!!! 

This card is for the challenge over at Pike's Playground...I have always loved Dustin Pikes work & I'm always happy when colouring his images!!!  They are AWESOME!!!!

This weeks challenge is to use DUDLEY! Well...Dudley is the best dragon ever....always having fun or getting into trouble!!!

I made this card for my hubby for his birthday (from my family).  Since Tim is big into racing his RC cars (radio control) & loves his motor sports on TV, this Dudley image is perfect for him!!!!!I usually colour Dudley green but this time I decided to colour him grey.  The lighting in this picture is terrible.... I have NO idea why....maybe cuz its so gloomy and cold outside! Boooooo!!!! SPRING, where are you??????

The CS is Kraft and the DP is from my stash - coloured with Copics and the small truck is popped up. 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Chris

7 comments:

Nikbee said...

a fab card. I love Dudley - he looks like he's having fun.
Nikki x

Jane said...

Hello Chris, Dudley does love playing with his trucks!! Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge.
Hugs
Jane

Gramma said...

Great birthday card featuring our Dudley. I'm sure your husband will love it. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
Hugz,
Gramma

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, This is a great birthday card the image is gorgeous as is the background and the colours x

Unknown said...

I always love seeing a card for a man. I also love Dudley! Cute card

CraftyGirl said...

Very cute, thank you for playing with us at "Pike's Playground" this week. I hope you come back again soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Ginny said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios :)

Blog Archive