Monday, July 9, 2012

Love to Create - Photo inspiration



(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!! 

This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is a PHOTO inspiration...here it is, isn't it gorgeous???? Our sponsor this week is SASSY STUDIOS so come join us to win a GREAT prize!!!!


Here is my card for the week!

I have used EFFIE TRINKET - I read all of the Hunger Games trilogy in about 2 weeks, and LOVED the movie.  The people in the Capitol had bright cloloured hair and clothing so I immediately thought of Effie when this challenge came up!   I added stickles to her flower and computer generated the sentiment.  The flowers are from my stash - I hand coloured the pink and yellow flowers to match the photo colours!!!

Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive