Friday, October 19, 2012

Another challenge entry.....


Good morning! ME AGAIN!  I am entering this card into the Color Throwdown Challenge - blue, white, olive and yellow! All of those colours (plus pink) are in the DP so I hope this qualifies!!!!

I am also entering this into Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - which is GIRLS!!! 



This is a stamp from MAYZY ART STAMPS which was a freebie awhile back!  The sentiment is from a Gina K stamp set I've had FOREVER!!!!  I thought they worked well together!!!

Thanks for stopping by! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I am hoping I will get some crafty time today - after my visit to the Doctors!
Hugs,
Chris

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fab card Chris and l really like the upside down image xx

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! original picture! bravo! thanks for playing with PPCC.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun card...makes me smile! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Helen said...

Gorgeous - a really cute image and I love the sentiment too.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Blog Archive