Saturday, October 13, 2012

Make your own flowers - Totally Papercraft challenge entry

 Hello everyone! I was browsing through Feline Playful to see what challenges I could play in this week and came across Totally Papercrafts - Make your own flowers!  I have JUST the project for this challenge!!!

I was commissioned to make 16 paper cakes for a ladies wedding this weekend and HAND ROLLED all of these flowers!  I first had to cut them out with my Cuttlebug - the die is from Memory Box - called Scalloped Posie.  THEN I used a quilling tool to roll them all!  There were about 50 of these flowers....ugh! My hand was SORE!!!!

Anyway, here are some other pics of the cakes and the flowers!  My friend who is a photographer took these pics for me! 






 And this was a sample I made for another bride - still not sure if she wants these or not, but I HOPE so! 
Thanks for stopping by & having a peek!!! Wish me luck!!!!
 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Annette said...

These are just stunning.
Annette
xx

Saumya said...

Chris this is awesome....I love the colors...and those flowers...yumm yummm....

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning! What a lot of work you've put into that.

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

Anne said...

oh this is fab Chris, I'll bet the bride loved it:)
Good luck for the other one too:)
Anne x

Sandra H said...

Chris, they are stunning x

Heather "Hev" said...

Absolutely amazing :)
Miss you heaps dear friend

Hope to be back at IWD with you soon

Hugs Hev xxx

Blog Archive