Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Baseball Birthday

This Month the November challenge at the Bugaboo Stamps Blog is ANYTHING GOES, so I am entering this card I made for one of my nephews. 



I have used Deacon Baseball - another of my new images from my win!!!  I coloured him with Copics and used some papers that I've had for awhile.  Now that I look at this I think I should have had him sitting on a bench or something....he looks kinda funny sitting there! LOL  OOPS!!!! PRETEND he is sitting on a bench, OK??  Thanks! Hahhaha

Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

8 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Hi Chris, love this cute boy! Great bright colours..perfect! Ruby x

Cathy Spicer said...

I LOVE the DP with the bike in it; makes you feel like Deacon just ditched his bike to jump into a game. I have to laugh about your bench comment. I'm always trying to make my images feel 'grounded' and not floating in air. I thought it was just me!

Margreet said...

Lovely colouring of that'flink'boy...you can let him sit afterwards...pretty papers!
XXX Margreet

Margreet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margreet said...

Haha, sorry ...flink must be flying...
XXX Margreet

sammi said...

Cute! Perfect for a masculine birthday! Thank you for sharing your creative talent with us in our November anything goes challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Nikki said...

boy have you been busy makin cards :)

Lynne in NI said...

Cute card! LOVE your bicycle on your DP, looks fab with your wee baseballer!

Blog Archive