Monday, February 11, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs challenge - Add TEXTURE!!!



HAPPY MONDAY!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
ADD TEXTURE

We have an amazing sponsor this week for you too!!!  

Doodle Pantry



A special thank you to Doodle Pantry for allowing the DT to use your images for this challenge - it is always such fun to colour up these awesome images!!! Be sure to check out the shop!!!!!
 
And then, head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!


Here is my card for this week: 




I have used Snowboarding Birdie and the papers from that set.  I used the precoloured image - this is the first time I've done that! I usually really like colouring but this was a neat experience for me!!!  My texture is the 3D puffy paint (snow), the crystal lacquer on his goggles and the stickles on his earmuffs! 

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



4 comments:

Cathy Spicer said...

Love this one Chris! I have lots of DP images (even a few precolored) and love to play with them. I haven't tried the precolored yet, but once again you've inspired me! Not sure if you're interested, but Laurie at DP is having a DT call. You might be too busy with your other DT committments, but I wanted to pass it along. I have to hurry and get my application in! Here's the link if you are interested.
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/call-for-digi-creativity.html

Annette said...

Wow, fab bright card and a cute image. Love the textured snow.
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Brilliant image Chris your card as always is lovely x

Anonymous said...

Jazzzzzzzzzzzzy! great stuff! hugs me xx

Blog Archive