Monday, February 25, 2013

Love to Create - WRAP it UP!!!!

(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!!
                                          This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is   
WRAP IT UP! 
so use twine, fibres, string, etc. on your creation!

 



There are 2 sponsors this week - Eureka Stamps and Stamping Chef. I have used an image from Stamping Chef for todays card.  The paper and button are from CTMH - from a scrapbooking retreat I went on last Fall.  The bakers twine I bought off of Etsy awhile ago.  This is coloured with Copics and I added glitter glue to the flying heart (but it was still wet when I took the picture...oops!)

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris.....What a gorgeous card and image its truly lovely x

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous card - love your colouring!

Cathy Spicer said...

What a SWEET card! I especially love the flying heart!!! The glitter glue really gives it dimension.

Blog Archive