Monday, March 25, 2013

Incy Wincy Challenge - PASTEL COLOURS



HAPPY MONDAY!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
PASTEL COLOURS


I have used NO BITES from our sponsor, Saturated Canary.  Cute eh??  You can also get this image with vampire teeth....how fun eh??  I have coloured it with Copics and used some papers I had on my desk from another project! 

Be sure to check out Krista's amazing digis in her SHOP!!!  
And then, head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Totally fabulous image Chris your card is gorgeous x

Annette said...

So pretty Chris

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Chris.
luv
Debby

Jackie W said...

Love this image!! Your coloring and papers are beautiful! Love the added touch of the doily.
Have a great day!
Jackie

Blog Archive