Monday, March 18, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs challenge....make a SHAPED card

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
make a SHAPED card...so no squares or rectangles!!!! 

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo stamps & they always have an amazing prize...so I hope you'll join us!!!!

I have used Merry Christmas to Ewe from Bugaboo and Shape EZ Snowflake card template.
The snowflake card turned out really cute but I have to admit I totally CASE'd my friend NETTY on this one (thanks Annette!!!) - she is the queen of shaped cards and I am always at a loss on what to do with them!  I also used her cloud template to create chalked clouds behind the sheep!  The snow is 3D glittering crystal paint and the hat has 3D white puff paint - both from Michaels and the ribbon is crinkle seam binding I bought from Etsy!  I inked the edges and added a few rhinestones!






And then, head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


3 comments:

Jackie W said...

Love the snowflake shape! Love the colors and the added touches of glitter and puff paint! I'm always trying to find things that look like snow. :) Have a great week!
Be Blessed!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Chris and what a fab shape!! x

Annette said...

Awwww, now I'm blushing!!! LOL. Love you honey. Your card is so cute. I do love sheep, and of course I just LOVE your shaped card. Fab-tastic.
Annette
xx

Blog Archive