Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dare to Be SASSY Thursday!!!!


Good morning everyone!!!  Sorry I'm so late with this...the week just got away from me & I didn't realize it was Thursday already!! YIKES!!!!!! 


The challenge this week at DARE TO BE SASSY THURSDAYS is Kentucky Derby aka HATS!  I have used Copper Christie...sexy eh? My hubby quite liked this one!!!!  I was actually inspired to make this card because of the little set of keys charm that I found in my stash!!!  The embossed brick wall is Tim Holtz (sizzix) and the sentiment is computer generated!!!




I hope you will head over there & check out the rest of the DTs creations...as always, they are fabulous!!! AND join in if you're feeling SASSY!!!! ;)

Hugs,
Chris

5 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, this is so cool! Love the sentiment and the key charms.

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Chris, as always and beautifully presented too enjoy your weekend xx

Cathy Spicer said...

What a fun card!!! I love the little key charms and they are perfect with this sassy girl!!!! I can see why your hubby likes it. :o)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card Chris LOVE the charms too! and the embossing is awesome too! hugs me x

Emma H said...

Hee hee, too funny! Love the charms!

Blog Archive