Saturday, May 18, 2013

selling like hot cakes......

WOW!!! Who would have thought, last year when I was frantically searching for a pattern to make a 3 D grad hat to act as a balloon weight for my nephew's graduation....that I would have made and sold almost 20 of these!!! Here are a few of the ones I have made & sold to people via my Etsy store! CRAZY!!!! 


Here is the original one I made last year: 


Here is what the inside looks like (so it could be a candy dish, gift box, centerpiece or balloon weight - we put a rock inside it and attached the balloon ribbon to the top of the hat)


Top fits into the bottom snugly!

 

And here are a few of the ones I have made for people:











They are totally fun to make, don't take a whole lot of time and are a really creative centerpiece for your Graduation celebration!!!

Just thought I'd share these with you all - pretty happy that they are selling so well!!!! SO if you know anyone graduating, let me know! I'd be happy to hook you up!!! 

HUGS,
Chris








2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, congrats on your fab grad hat successes.
They're a great idea.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Congrat's xx

Blog Archive