Monday, November 4, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Ribbon, twine or fibre

    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT  challenge for you....RIBBON, TWINE or FIBRES!!! 

And here is my card, using an image from our sponsor, Sassy Studios.  This is Steampunk Vivian and she is coloured with Copics.  Isn't she gorgeous??  Love this image!!!!  
The keys are Maya Road chipboard, spritzed with glimmer mist, the background is a cuttlebug embossing folder and the little bits are Tim Holtz antique hardware (ones on the left) and Stampin Up hardware (on the right).  My fibre is the silver string.



 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win one of two GREAT prizes this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabby and Sassy card Chris x

dragonllew said...

Great card Chris love all the embellishments
Jenny x

Annette said...

Fabulously sassy card hun. Thanks for letting me play along too, the theme was right up my street.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, this is really cool! Love the embossing and the colors you used.

Blog Archive