Monday, February 3, 2014

Incy Wincy challenge - COLOUR CHALLENGE!!!

    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT  colour challenge for you...

I found this great succulent photo on Design Seeds (LOVE that site) and thought it was a cool combination...until I started trying to match papers and Copics to them! EEK!!!! I tried my best!!!!!  They look closer to the right colours in real life!!! HONEST!!!


And here is my final project using Red Carpet Reanne, from our sponsor THE STAMPING CHEF.


 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card Chris I think you matched the colours perfectly
Jenny x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous is your card Chris and so beautiful is your image and stunning colour too!

Blog Archive