Monday, June 23, 2014

Love to Create - COLOUR inspiration


  (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!) 
   

Good morning!!!! 

This week the LOVE TO CREATE  Design team has a really cool 

COLOUR challenge for you...
NAVY, LEMON, LIME and ORANGE!!
(makes me kinda thirsty!! LOL)
 



We have TWO sponsors this week, and I was a keener and made TWO cards....yikes!!!!  
HERE they ARE:

I have used Captain Thunderpants - Dr. Digi
 (this one's for my Dad for Father's Day)


 and Gus Golf Frame It - Bugaboo 
 Now that you've seen my cards,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prizes this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HUGS, 
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha those cards are to funny ehehhehee LOVE them!

Blog Archive