Sunday, July 20, 2014

It's a DECK BUILDING PARTY!!!


 I have used HANDY SASSY for my card for the challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.  Their challenge is PARTY TIME, and I thought I'd take a different approach to party....seeing as we will need people to help us with our deck!!!  The background paper is a faux wood technique that I like to use when I'm feeling messy, plus I thought it fit with the image & purpose!! LOL   The screw brads are from my stash, and so is the little hammer charm.  I will have to get more of these for the rest of the invites!!!  :D

Head on over to 613 Avenue Create & join their challenge & you could win some great Sassy Studio images!!!! 

Have a great day!
Chris

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Fabulous card x

~ginny said...

Cute idea Chris [hope it works! LOL!] That's a great hammer charm you found and the wood grain background is perfect! Nicely done!
Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #81- ATG / optional theme of “Party Time”
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Anonymous said...

Fab and fun card! Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create!

~Shery

Blog Archive