Monday, September 8, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs - All things GIRLY

    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you... 


All things GIRLY!!! 

We have 2 sponsors this week & I have made 2 projects this week (I know...crazy right??)  

Birthday Girl - Stitchy Bear Stamps


Travelling Madeline - Milk n Coffee



 Now that you've seen my projects,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Annette said...

LOL, I like the 29 again one. For a while I didn't go above 29, then when I got to 35 I thought that was a good age so I stopped there. :0) This year is one of those that I'm hoping won't happen if I don't admit to it, so "35 again" might suit me! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous card and tag papers and images are gorgeous too x

Blog Archive