Monday, October 13, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs - Tic Tac Toe board

    Good morning!!!! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my Canadian followers!!!!  Gobble Gobble!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a great TIC TAC TOE challenge for you this week... 



I have used PASTEL GREEN, FREE SPACE and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. This is WIRED FOR SOUND, BEATBOX and C60 from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.  It's for a friend's birthday who is into Roller Derby!!!  Such a fun image!!! 




 Now that you've seen my project,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Colette said...

Ha! Chris! Love it. It's so eighties! :o) x

Blog Archive