Monday, November 3, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs....inspired by a song, book or movie!


    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a great SKETCH challenge for you this week... 

be inspired by a SONG, a BOOK or a MOVIE for your project!!! 

Our sponsor this week is Kenny K, and I have used TEX.  I'm not a huge country music fan But - I do love me a hunky cowboy!!!  
My BFF is a big country fan....and her birthday is coming up next week...the big 5-0!!! She'd kill me if she read this!! LOL 
So, I was inspired by this song by Big and Rich (it's a little "naughty" but it does have a catchy beat!!): 


And here is my card:




Now that you've seen my project,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card Chris love the image. Hope your friend has a fab birthday.
Jenny x

Sandra H said...

Brilliant image and a fab card x

Blog Archive