Monday, March 16, 2015

Incy Wincy Challenge - COLOUR challenge!!!



    Good morning!!!!
Sorry I was MIA last week....right in the middle of Report Cards...and time got away from me!!!!  Sorry about that!!! BUT I had time to craft on the weekend, so we're good to go!

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a great colour challenge for you this week!!  




Here is my card:


Our sponsor this week is Kenny K, and I have used Cheers Dude! I think this colour combo makes for great guy cards, so I made a thank you card for a friend's hubby who helped me out!

Now that you've seen my project,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Great card Chris x

Blog Archive