Sunday, August 3, 2008

A few pics from my trip!

Here are a few pics of my trip to BC. We were on Shuswap Lake. So much fun!! My sister and her husband have built a "cottage" out there, and spend most of their summer on the lake! Here is their cottage - not a bad little shack eh? They are so lucky!!!
This was our first "pit" stop in Golden, BC. This is me, my nephew, my sister Cary and their dog Sunny.
Here's me in the boat!
This is Margaret Falls, it was a little hike to it, but it was so gorgeous!!!
This is my sister Cindy and her son, trying to get to the cave in the middle of Margaret Falls....crazy! That was as far as they made it!! LOL This is my niece feeding a llama at a farm. They had little bags of feed for the animals.
Bear cub paw print on their garbage bin. We never saw a bear but apparently there were 2 Moms and they each had 3 cubs...glad we never ran into them!!!
This is me swimming from the boat to this really cool waterfall. We walked around it for a bit, exploring, but the water was COLD!!!! Brrrrrr Here is the waterfall we swam to. Neat eh? There were so many cool places to explore along the lakes - it was fun!!! We went to a Corn Maze in Salmon Arm, BC. It was incredible - 10 acres of corn, with a maze cut through it. It was pretty neat but the mosquitoes were terrible!!!

Hope you enjoyed the photos!!! :) Thanks for visiting!!!

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Sure looks like you had a great trip!

Deb said...

Fantastic photos, looks like so much fun, love the 'cottage'!

Tracy said...

That looks like such a fabulous vacation! What beautiful scenery!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful location, looks like immense fun! Thanks for sharing these, nice to see.

:) Marcia

AmethystCat said...

wow - this looks like one awesome vacation!!! So glad you had a good time and thanks for sharing your pics!!!

Blog Archive