Sunday, August 3, 2008

I've been tagged!!


I received this fab award from my good friend Deb. Deb & I met in our SBS4 sisters group, and we started a yahoo group together for our sisters..it is so fun to work with her!! She is such a kind spirit!!! Thank you so much, I am thrilled to receive it from someone as talented as you!!!


Here are the rules
1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.


Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day. I REALLY wish I could award this to everyone...but I'm only allowed 5...but in my mind, you are ALL winners of this award!!! :)


So I award it to:

1. Tracy - she has become one of my closest friends online, I just wish we lived closer!!! She is also a fairly new blogger but her stuff is FAB, so go check her out!!!

2. Kelly L - she too has become one of my closest friends online - wish we could just hop the fence and stamp together! SO talented this girl is!!! Kelly is also one of my SBS4 sisters.

3. Marcia - another talented SBS4 sister, lives in Australia, so she is WAY across the pond from me!! Marcia always leaves such heartwarming comments on my blog!!

4. Kristy - Amazingly talented scrapbooker.....love all her layouts! Kristy also lives in Australia, and always leaves such kind and sweet comments too!!!

5. Seleise - another SBS4 sister, who always has a kind comment for me! You are truly an angel Seleise!! Seleise was featured in the newest TAC catalogue so you KNOW she is talented!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Chris, I'm chuffed.

Cheers
Marcia

Kelly L said...

Thank you, Chris. *blushing* you are so sweet! :) Kelly L

Tracy said...

What a nice surprise for me to come home to! Thank you so much! I'm so lucky to have such a great friend!

AmethystCat said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and for honoring me with this blog award. You are so awesome!

Blog Archive