Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Altered Tins

I bought these little tins at Michael's for 60 cents after Christmas & saw them sitting there in my HUGE pile of alterable items that NEVER get altered & thought "What the heck". So I grabbed my Mod Podge and my foam brush and went to work! These are the result. They didn't take long - they are just messy!!!
Top view

Wish I had a better view of the side - I used chocolate chip dp and some chocolate chip ribbon.

Here is the second one I did - using Bella Rose paper and a cute Tilda. This one is for my friend Lorinna's birthday (I know she reads my blog so...HI!!!)


Better side view of this one. I filled it with a Magnolia stamp and some embellies! Hope she likes it!!!



10 comments:

Janet said...

very cute!! i have some tins i need to alter!!!
hugs

Annie said...

love the pretty tins you have made! I have a couple of boxes that I got as far as priming then put them in the cupboard! hugs, annie x

Deb said...

fabulous tins, I am sure your friend will love it!
Have a great evening, Debx

Allies Creative Designs said...

I love the tins, Oh, how cute they are. WHAT A GRAT JOB ON THESE BEAUTIES!!

Tracy said...

These are so cute! You are so good to use the stuff you buy. I just like to hoard mine. I will e-mail soon, my friend!

Donelda said...

these are adorable!!

Kelly L said...

Sooo sweet. Love the first one, but the Tilda is my fave!! She is so dang cute, and I just love that Bella paper. I really need to get mine out and playyyyy! :) Kelly

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

These are gorgeous, I love them all. Nicely altered!

:) Marcia

AmethystCat said...

love the tins and what a fabulous gift idea!!! Your friend will love it!

Holly Young said...

These are so cute! Your friend is going to love her little tin!

Blog Archive