Monday, February 9, 2009

Ice Fishing with my boys!

Yesterday, I went for a picnic/ice fishing trip with Tim and Brick. It was so gorgeous out (+7 Degrees Celsius). We took the BBQ and had smokies & snacks. I played with Brick while Tim fished (he didn't catch anything) Here are a few pics of our day!!! We had so much fun!!!! I was SO tried when we got home though - oy!!!!
Family picture - we were at Severn Reservoir, which is between Standard & Rosebud, about 80 km. east of Calgary. I'm not really sure what it "dams" up - it is just tiny little creeks that run along that area! Guess we'll have to check it out in the spring or summer!! This was one of Tim's NEW discoveries this winter!

Our handsome boy!!! He loves loves loves hanging outside where he can run and pee on everything and anything!!!!


These are our sled tracks - Tim & I both fit in the sled he uses for all his equipment and went for a little ride! I felt like a kid again! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Me sledding & Brick chasing me - he's so silly!!! He isn't sure what to do so he jumps right in front of the sled - dummy!!! So this time I took the frisbee and threw it so he'd run AWAY from me!!! Good action shot!!

Brick - the FisherDog!

Tim fishing!


Me catching some RAYS!!!!! (Brick was waiting patiently for me to throw his frisbee that he kept dropping on my head!!!)

POOPED out POOCH!!!!! Look at him sprawled out on the ice - what a goof!!!! He is so funny!!! I love him to bits!!!!






8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos!! Thanks for sharing a little window on your world. It's beautiful.
Viv xx

Jessica G. said...

You are one brave soul, Chris! I get cold just looking at this photos. Looks like everyone had a wonderful day!

Deb said...

fantastic photos, dogs just love snow, I got some sweet photos of mine the other day too!
have a great evening, Debx

Alley said...

It looks like you all had a fabulous adventure as one happy family

deb said...

Brrrrr....goose bumps!!!
Love the pics!! Looks like a great day for all you "kids"!!!!
hugz

Holly Young said...

oh my gosh it looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! Brick looks like he is a fun loving dog up for anything! Too bad you didn't have fresh fish to cook up for dinner!

Kelly L said...

Brrr, looks a bit nippy, but great photos. I really love the one of your sled tracks with the gate/fence in the distance. Very nice photography. :) Kel

AmethystCat said...

glad you had a super fun day. The sledding looks fab and the cold - well - not so much. :) But, isn't Brick one happy dog? awesome! TFS the pics!!!

Blog Archive