Monday, October 19, 2009

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge # 14

This week's challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog is HALLOWEEN!!!! I LOVE Halloween!!!!

I didn't have any images from the Incy Wincy shop to use for this challenge so I thought I would use a Magnolia stamp - this is an old Halloween image from last year that someone sent me, so I thought I would ink her up for this challenge!! The spider paper, recipe and trick or treat sticker are all from Heidi Grace - it was a huge Halloween pack I won last year!!!

I hope everyone joins us in this challenge this week - I know you are ALL making Halloween cards as I am writing this......so go link it up in the Incy Wincy Challenge!!!! Come on..it won't take long!!!!

Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like HALOWEEN!!
But,in my country,HALOWEEN is nothing,eukh...i am so sad...
Hey,Chris,don't forget to see my blog in link chanmariposa.blogspot.com

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love it Chris ... we don't really get into Halloween in Oz but I sure am enjoying what everyone is creating!

Love your blog header too.

Hope your well
Marcia P

Blog Archive