Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Simon Says.....SKETCH time!!!

This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog is to use a sketch. We have a FABBY sketch by our very own LOVERLY Domi!! Thanks Domi - I LOVE this sketch!!!!


Here I used Musing Melinda, from Whiff of Joy (available at Simon Says Stamp) and some papers from SU. The cardstock is Melon Mambo and the DP is from the Razzleberry Lemonade series. I added pink flower, pink brads and pink buttons!!! I coloured Melinda with my Koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol, and added stickles to her pink wings!!! She looks so sweet sitting there!!!!

Last week we had ALMOST 200 participants again - think we can do it this week??? LET'S go for it and try!!! So come on everyone, I KNOW you love sketches!!!! I do!!! Takes the guess work on days when I can't think creatively!!!! And it is so fun to play around with different elements on the sketch! So, what are you waiting for?? GO PLAY!!! I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week!!!!

Chris

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Such a pretty card Chris :-) Melinda looks gorgeous and all the papers and embellies you used are perfect :-)


Luv
Lols x x

Tracey said...

A very pretty card Chris!

pinky said...

Adore this card Chris, such a pretty stamp and perfect papers.
pinky

Penny said...

Your card is very very pretty!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Timcso said...

Beautiful his colour your card and i love it the picture!Really pretty card!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Simone said...

What a cute card! Fabulous!
Simone

AmethystCat said...

lovely - just darling!

Kat said...

This is really pretty Chris. I've enjoyed using this sketch.

Kat x

Blog Archive