Monday, November 16, 2009

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #18 - PURPLE!!!!



This week, Cheryl set the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs & she chose a colour challenge - you are to use PURPLE as the main colour of your card or project. I made an Accordion Fold Purse. I wish I had taken a picture of the side view because it looks really cool. Inside there are 6 pockets & I put little pouches of Apple Cider inside. Head over to the blog to see what the other Design Team members have made for you to see!!!! I really hope you will join us this week, this is an EASY challenge & will give you a nice break from the Christmas card crunch - you're probably tired of seeing red & green....so let's get a little PURPLE in there!!!! LOL
Have a great week!!!
Chris

5 comments:

Jacque said...

OMG Chris, this is just darling...I just love that image and you have done such a marvelous job with her...Lovely, my dear...just lovely...Hugs..Jacque

pinky said...

Brilliant idea and the end result is just stunning.
pinky

Deb said...

it is gorgeous Chris, love the colour combination and the sweet Hanglar image you used! hugs Debx

Holly Young said...

Very cute! Your coloring is wonderful Chris.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous Chris, such a cutie.

:) Marcia P

Blog Archive