Monday, December 14, 2009

Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge #22 - Christmas: Father or Mother Christmas (Santa)

This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is Father or Mother Christmas - which to me is Santa!! So here is my Santa card:

This image was drawn by Greg, an Incy Wincy team member (& co-founder of Incy Wincy Designs Charity). Isn't it GREAT?? It can be YOURS free if you head over to the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog. Use this image in this weeks challenge and get TWO entries to win!!!!

Head over to the blog to see what the others have done with this image!!!! I hope you will join us this week - I know you are all working on your Christmas cards - how can you pass up another cute Santa image, for FREE???

Have a great week!

Chris

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

How cute! I love how you've carried the arch window shape into the card!

Patti J said...

Gosh Chris...I love the window, and the image, and the coloring - it's all just a vision of sweetness!!! Great card - someone will be very happy to receive it!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great card Chris, the window image is a good one. Hope your well,

Marcia P

Blog Archive