Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some news!!!!

Hey everyone!! I was going to wait to share my news with you but I just can't hold it in!!! LOL I'm terrible with secrets!!! LOL I DO keep them, it just KILLS me though!!!LOL

I was asked by Penny to be on her Design Team for CREATIONS BY PENNY! I, of course said YES!!!! Her designs are so cute!!!! Penny has been a follower of my blog for awhile & I never realized she had her own line of digi stamps....SO glad I found them!!!! I have printed off a whole bunch & am going to get started colouring them up for you to see!!!! So stay tuned!!! Or head to her store & check em out for yourself! She has lots of freebies to get you going too!!!!

Happy Saturday!!!!

Chris

6 comments:

Queen La Rubba said...

Congrats!! Super exciting for you!
I am so happy for you!
Hop on over to my blog!!! There is an award waiting there for you!!
Please become a follower of my blog!!!!
Happy Hoildays
and
Happy Crafting!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

That's great news!Congrats. I'm like you, can't hold things like that in for long!

Lorraine A said...

OOhh congratulations Chris :-) I am looking forward to seeing what you do with Penny's designs :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Congratulations.
luv
Debby

Kim. said...

Congratulations what a lovely early Christmas prezzie. Can't wait to see what you create.
Kim xXx

Diane said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Chris!!!

Blog Archive