Sunday, February 28, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Blog - Asian theme



This weeks challenge at The Corrosive Challenge blog is an Asian theme. I found some papers that I thought looked "Asian" and used them. The cardstock is Regal Rose and the DP is just from my stash - NO idea what company!!!! LOL I paper pieced her kimono with the pink paper to match the card. The stamp is from Simon Says Stamp, a set called We are Family Dolls. You can find it HERE!!!

Head over to the Challenge blog to see what the other DT members have created!!!!! Hope you'll join us this week!!!
Chris

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

Great card Chris. I like the two different papers you've used. That little flower adds a perfect touch too.

cheryl said...

great card chris hugs cheyrl xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Chris, love the beautiful image and papers.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive