Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nutsy with birthday cake and more pictures of Minty....

Minty got her hair cut today...she looks WAY cuter and is much friskier!!! LOL (notice the puppy pee pee pad behind her??? LOL)





Ok, on to my card for the day.......



Here is a birthday card I made for my sister - I used Nutsy with cake from Karen's Doodles!!! Her images are just sooo dang cute I can't put them down!!!! Simple card, the paper is all stuff I've had forever...trying to use what I have!!! I coloured them with SU chalks.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Chris

6 comments:

pinky said...

Ah Minty is soooo cute and tiny, just love her. Your card is lovely too, haven't coloured in chalks before, great colouring.
Pinky

Diane said...

Your Minty is soooo cute!!
Super cute card,I'm sure your sis will love it!

Esme said...

Wow, massive difference!! She definitely looks cuter with short hair!!

Esme xx

helencreaty1 said...

your pet is so lovey ,kisses for her and you
helen

Donelda said...

wow, it has clearly been waaaaay tooo long since I've dropped in..you have a new little puppy dog!!! So sweet!!

Unknown said...

Minty is adorable Chris! Love Nutsy too! I'm sure your sister will just love her card! Hugs, Stephanie

Blog Archive