Monday, July 12, 2010

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog - Distress it!!

This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog is to DISTRESS IT!!!! I love distressing, and I had a FUN time with this image! This is Nico from IN STYLE STAMPS, which is our sponsor this week!! I coloured Nico with Copics to match the Really Rust SU! paper, which is my card base. I then added a layer of "distressed" black, and a layer of "distressed" More Mustard under the image. The map is a stamp I got on Ebay a reallyyyy long time ago, and I heat embossed it with black EP. I smudged distress ink all over it and distressed the edges of that layer too. The pirate ship is from a Jolee's pack of pirate stickers, and the 2 sentiments are from a free set from my Simon Says Stamp DT teamie, Martine. You can check it out HERE!!




So, if you like to distress.....come join us!!!!! This week you can win 4 digi images from In Style Stamps if you join us for our challenge this week!!!!




Have a great week!!!!
Chris

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Chris, what a fab Pirate scene card you've made.
luv
Debby

Holly Young said...

Adorable card Chris!

Heather "Hev" said...

Absolutely magnificent :)

Blog Archive