Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge Blog

This weeks challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog is to use TURQUOISE, PINK & RED!! Yikes....that was a tough one for me....my Momma always said, NEVER mix red & pink!! LOL It was hard to get that warning out of my head!! LOL


So, here is my creation for this week. Lots of pink, a bit of turquoise and a teeny tiny bit of red (the flowers in her hair and at the top of the bookmark!) The papers are all from my scraps bin, and the sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set. The red flowers are poinsettias (shhhh, I know its not Christmas!) and the white flowers are new ones I just got called Flora Doodles, by Petaloo. I got them both at Simon Says Stamp! The image is a Hanglar & Stanglar stamp that I just love - you can do so much with her!! Now that I see this, I should have paper pieced her skirt!!! Ahhhh well!!!!


Head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have created with this cool colour combination!!! I hope you will join us this week!!!


Chris

1 comment:

Janet said...

cute book mark hun!
hugs

Blog Archive