Monday, October 4, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge - Halloween!!

This weeks challenge at Karen's Doodles is HALLOWEEN!! Lots of Challenge blogs are doing this theme so it should be fun to see all of the GREAT Halloween cards and projects out there!!!

I have made an accordion book for my niece as a Halloween gift (I don't like giving her candy, so I try to come up with different things each year!). I collected all of her Halloween photos for the past 5 years, and put them in this book. I took these pictures before I had all the photos but you kinda get the idea!!! I also decorated the back of the pages so we can add in the next 5 years of her Halloween costumes!!

This image is called Kitty Cat...isn't it adorable?!?!
Here it is tied closed with an orange & black ribbon.
and the book, opened up.
Head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created to spook you this Halloween!!!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT week!
Chris

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Chris.
luv
Debby

martina's kaartjes said...

Wow what a surpirsing 'card' !!! Really great job you did here !
greetings from belgium,
martina
x

Linda said...

Very gorgeous card
hugs linda

Lynne in NI said...

Oh what a lovely gift - it will make a fab heirloom for her to look back on too!

Monique said...

How creative.. She is going to love it... Your image is so cute !! Great take on this weeks challenge :)

shulsart said...

Chris, I am sure your niece is going to love this, what a wonderful gift. And Karen's little Kitty Cat looks perfect on the cover. Great job.

Joey said...

Hi Chris

fabulous book so well made

Joey.x

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful halloween bok. Such a great idea.
Dorte

Blog Archive