Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge Blog......80's inspired!

This week at The Corrosive Challenge blog, we are looking for some 80's inspired creations! I loved the 80's....the music, the clothes (ok, well some of them!), the TV shows, the movies, the lingo....lol....I was a teenager in the 80's and it was some FUN times!!!! I liked everything from head banging heavy metal to Top 40 bee bop stuff!!! LOL And I had the clothes too - leg warmers, stirrup pants, flourescent pink and green Sun Ice ski jacket, Quik Zip jeans, skin tight jeans, etc. Ohhhhh the fun!!!! LOL Ok, enough reminiscing!!!! Here is my card for this week:

I decided to go with the 80's Glam Rock phase and use Metal Babe from Kenny K. I added a Santa hat too (also Kenny K) to make it into a rockin' Christmas card!!! The papers are from FIGGY, by Basic Grey & I made the sentiment on my computer. Head on over to see what the rest of the DT have created for you!!!!

Have a great week!

Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive