Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Simon Says.....Let it Snow!!!

Photobucket


This week, the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog is LET IT SNOW!!!!

I made a shaker easel card with Changito Shovel stamp. Inside the shaker is chunky glitter from Doodlebug. The snowflake is a MS punch and some plastic shiny snowflakes I think I got from the Dollar Store AGES ago! I then added a half pearl on top. The sentiment is from a Crafty Secrets set I've have for a few years, and it is always a good GO-TO set for me! The paper is from my bin, not sure if it is SU or PTI.....can't remember!!!! Sorry!!!


Here he is, all shaken up!!!




Remember, you can win this:




And if you come back on Friday, you can enter to win MY Friday Freebie giveaway too!!!!! AND check out the rest of the DT blogs too, they have blog candy as well!!!! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!
Chris

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a very beautiful card
hugs Linda

Jane said...

So cute! love shaker cards! hugs, Jane xxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh how clever, Chris! I love the shaker!! And Changito looks so cute, love the snowflakes!!! :D

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Chris, I love Changito shovelling the snow in that fantastic shaker element........stunning snowflakes.
hugs Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Chris and perfect image for a shaker card :-) I love it !! the papers are SU ,,, I know cos I have them :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Cool, a shaker card. I just love those. They are so much fun. Love that it stands up too plus I think that those snowflake stacks are gorgeous. You did a fantastic job on this card Chris. I hope you have a wonderful day today!
xoxo, Christine

Mary Lou said...

Dern this is a Cutie!!
Have never made a shaker card yet~~Will have to try
Great job Chris!!!
Hugz

Blog Archive