Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - SKETCH TIME!!!


This week at The Corrosive Challenge blog, we have a great sketch for you to try! Here is my card using a SWALK stamp called MY SISTER. You can get it at Simon Says Stamp. There are 4 stamps, unmounted, for only $4.99....and they are all SOOOOOO cute!!!! I have a few, and I really like them!!! More are on my wish list!!!

The card base is a pre-made one from a box from Michael's & I just found card stock bits to match. I coloured the sisters with Copics. This card is for my sister who has moved to Australia, so I kept it pretty simple and flat for easy mailing!!

Head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have created for you to see!!! AND I hope you will join us this week! You can win great prizes this month if you do!!!!!

I am entering this into the Creative Card Crew Challenge - for a loved one, I think it fits perfectly with it!!!

Hugs,

Chris

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is adorable!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Chris, love it.
luv
Debby

Cherie said...

Hi Chris,
Your card is perfect for this weeks challenge.
Lovely sentiment and the girls are real cuties, gorgeous card.
Thank you for playing along with Creative Card Crew.
Hugs cherie

Blog Archive