Monday, February 14, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs challenge .... COLOUR ME WONDERFUL

This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is called COLOUR ME WONDERFUL. We are asking you to colour with your FAVOURITE medium - whether it be Copics, Promarkers, pencils, Twinkling H2Os, watercolour, distress inks, chalks, etc.

For my card, I coloured with my Koh-i-noor pencils and Gamsol. This parrot is from Aspire to Thrive Children's Charity and you can get him for only $1.50. Isn't he great?!?!?

I made a gate fold card - which was actually a pre-made card from a pack I got at Michael's. I just added some scrap DP to the sides and a sentiment!! Here is a picture of it opened:

Please head to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has coloured wonderfully for you!!!! I HOPE you will join us this week!!!! AND, we will have the announcement of our new DT members who will join our little family! So, go check it out!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Nice papers and design!

Blog Archive