Monday, March 14, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs - For the BOYS!!!

This week at Incy Wincy Designs challenge, we want to see cards or projects FOR THE BOYS!

Anyway, on to my card, which totally cheered me up!!! I have used the SEAL from Aspire To Thrive Children's Charity. I coloured him with Copics and used Bashful Blue CS (SU) and some DP from Basic Grey.

SO, if you haven't already gone to take a peek, Aspire to Thrive has some really cute images....GO!!! Seriously...if you like CUTE, you will LOVE these!!! I PROMISE!!!!

So, head on over to Incy Wincy, check out the DT's creations using some other Aspire to Thrive images, and enter to win some for yourself!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!!
Chris

1 comment:

Silli said...

OM; what a sweet image Chris, I love your wonderful coloring! HUGS and happy monday!

Blog Archive