Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Stamp Fairy - Going Green!



This weeks challenge at The Stamp Fairy is to use GREEN on your project. I had this adorable monkey coloured up and just sitting on his banana waiting for the perfect compliment colour....GREEN it is!!!! This is Monkeys Banana and you can get him and his friends HERE!

Just squeeking in under the wire AGAIN this week!! LOL PHEW!!!!!

I used Emerald City Bazzill CS and some SU DP. The ribbons and gems are from my stash & I made the sentiment on the computer on Kraft paper. Monkey is coloured with Copics.

Wish me luck this week!!
Chris

3 comments:

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card, Chris. I love the DP and the monkey is so cute.

Nikki x

Annette said...

Oooh, I've got this image too, I love what you've done with it. Fab card. Love the paper too. Annette xx (Stamp Fairy GDT)

Sharon Basel said...

Fun birthday card! I love this monkey image - he's so darn cute and you've done a marvelous job coloring him. So glad you joined the StampFairy challenge.
Sharon, Dt

Blog Archive