Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Entering the Kenny K White on White challenge....

**PLEASE scroll down, this is my second post for the day!!!! THANKS!!!**




Good morning everyone! It was so rainy here yesterday (a holiday here in Canada) so I had lots of time to play in my craft room - after the laundry was done of course!!!

I am entering this card into the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge this week. I have used CLUB KID which is one of many Kenny K images - he is always coming up with awesome new images! Go check it out!!!!

The papers I have used are Glossy white & Shimmery white (SU) then there is a layer of mulberry paper from my stash. The white flowers, ribbon and pearl are from my stash too! I have coloured her with Copics & because I WAS allowed a coloured sentiment, I used Pink Passion ink (SU). The sentiment is from my fave Simon Says Stamp set, as per usual..LOL!!!

Anyway, have a great rainy Tuesday (or sunny, wherever you may be!)
Wish me luck!!!
Chris

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Love this image, colouring is done beautifully too, really is gorgeous.

Angela said...

Great job on our White on White challenge Chris. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenges this week.
Hugs:)
Angela

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith

Blog Archive