Monday, May 23, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs - Lavender & Lace

**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has a colour challenge with a twist for you - LAVENDER & LACE! So let's see your projects with LAVENDER and a touch (or a lot) of LACE!!!

Here is my project using an image from our sponsor this week Sassy Studios







I have used Perfect Plum & Pale Plum CS from SU and the doilie is from my stash (that's LACEY isn't it??) The dew drops are from my stash too, thought I better dust them off and use them!!! This is Victorian Beauty from Sassy Studios, our sponsor this week! Isn't she gorgeous?? She can be yours if you head to the challenge blog and join us this week!


Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!




Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive