Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ABC Christmas challenge - Guest Designer card



Hi everyone! I am Guest Designing for ABC Christmas Challenge this week, and the letter for this challenge is S. So, I had to make a shaped card (I'm shape card challenged!!!) and use one of either Spots, Stripes or Swirls.

My image is from Karen's Doodles - the sponsor for the challenge, and it is BIGSBY GIFT.



I used my Nestabilities to make the circle shape - after MANY failed attempts at a stocking shape!! I KNOW there is a template out there in blogland, I just couldn't find it!!! URGHHHH!!!!! I coloured Bigsby with Copics and added Liquid Pearls to the ribbon on the gift for my spots. The ribbon on the card also has spots! Very simple card, but I think it's cute!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll head over to ABC Christmas Challenge & join them this week!!!
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Dorte said...

Thank you for beeing GDT at ABC Christmas challenge.
Your round card is really cute.
Chris, I have found this template for a stocking card http://mariannespapir.blogspot.com/2010/08/mal-julestrmpekort.html
Marianne is a talented lady!
hugs Dorte

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) I went with a simple circle shape too, tho it never occurred to me to even look for a template :) Very cute image and the perfect pearls look fab :-)

It's lovely to have you with us on the ABC Xmas challenge !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous love the image and the layout also the colouring is gorgeous too!!:) Sandra H

Helen said...

Fab card - love the dotty ribbon on his present!
Thanks for being a guest designer for the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

PS - I have candy on my blog if you're interested :0)

AmethystCat said...

congrats on being a guest designer! Love your circle card!!! And, the dots on the ribbon are great!!

Anonymous said...

Chris your cards are always so perfect and this one is just perfect too! love the glossy accents of the green ribbon, hugs Samantha :0)

Blog Archive