Friday, February 24, 2012

A challenge card just for fun!!!

I had a little time today in between appointments so thought I'd peruse the challenge blogs and see what I can find and try to enter a couple.  I really liked the challenge at Cute Card Thursday (Winged Things) and I liked the sketch at Dutch Dare.....so I coloured up this adorable image from Emerald Faeries, and set to work!  I used some bits of scraps that I had from a previous project sitting on my desk. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set, and the bling is from my stash! 



So, I'm entering this card into those 2 challenges, wish me luck!!!  I am thrilled to be able to make some cards just for fun!!!  And I was running low on Anniversary cards too, so this is perfect. 
Have a GREAT Friday!!!
Hugs,
Chris

7 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Just an awesome card. The image is so cute and I love the way you colored them. Great paper and your card make a nice anniversary card.

Sandra H said...

So beautifully coloured and the images are adorable:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

Cute card hunny love these cute Emerald Fairies hugs me x

Vikki Jo said...

Oh goodness Chris that is adorable!

Christine said...

What a sweet card, Chris! I love their sparkly wings.

Deb said...

Beautiful card, such a fabulous image!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love your take on the sketch and those two fairies are amazingly coloured. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Blog Archive